Consignment Terms & Conditions
- To receive a Bidder number you must provide a valid Drivers License and register to bid.
- A Texas Sales and Use Tax Resale Certificate must be completed and a copy of your Texas Sales & Use Tax Permit must be on file in order to be tax exempt or a Farm Exempt Certificate presented; otherwise, sales tax will be collected on all invoices.
- All items are sold as is – where is – with no warranty or guarantee. Inspect the items you want to bid on carefully before placing a bid, there will be no refunds.
- All purchases must be paid for the day of the auction. Absentee purchases should be paid for and picked up within 3 days of the auction.
- We take Credit Cards; Mastercard, Discover and Visa, cash and checks. If Lewis Auctions receives a bad check you will be charged a check fee of $20.00. Restitution for that check must be made in a reasonable amount time or you will be prosecuted, your Lewis Actions priviledges revoked and you will be banned from the auction. Your name and a copy of your check will be displayed in our office. We will also email a copy of it to all other auctions in Texas & Oklahoma.
POLICY FOR ITEMS TO BE PICKED UP
6. Removal Times: All items must be removed within 3 days unless other arrangements are made in advance.
7. If the items cannot be picked up within 14 days, prior arrangements must be made with Lewis Auctions management. If you do not pick up your purchases within 14 days they become the property of Lewis Auctions will be sold in our next auction.
8. Buying and Selling privileges may be revoked if sales do not go through Lewis Auctions. Lewis Auctions is acting as an agent for the seller only.
9. You are entering Lewis Auctions at your own risk; we are not responsible for fire, theft, accidents or injuries. Adults are responsible for small children and minors (18 or youngner) they must stay with you at all times. Please keep them off all auction items and remember that our staff members are not paid to be baby sitters.
10. If you consign an item and have a reserve you will not be allowed to sell that item below that reserve. It will be run for one week and then you must pick it up.
11. Announcements made auction day supersede all other agreements and begin at 6:15pm. Please be on time so you can hear the announcements prior to the auction starting.
12. If you attend our auction, you agree to abide by all Terms & Conditions of Lewis Auctions.
We Are Licensed By The Texas Department Of Licensing & Regulation
PO BX 12157
Austin, Tx 78711
Mickey Lewis License #13467